If you are looking for something to watch with the whole family you should probably know that fantasy movies are the best for such occasions. The production of the upcoming movie of fantasy and adventure genre successfully started in the middle of March 2016 when it was officially reported that the movie would be set in the Cold War era.
The principal photography of the film started on the very first day of August 2016. The last day of filming was November the 6th in the same year which basically lasted for twelve weeks. Even if the official trailer hasn’t been released yet, people already ask, when is The Shape of Water movie release date 2017?
According to the confirmed information, the movie is already scheduled for its very first release planned for the beginning of December in 2017. The movie will represent interesting play of such actors and actresses as:
- Sally Hawkins. She plays the lady who is mute. She successfully works at the laboratory where other scientists hold the amphibious man.
- Octavia Spencer.
- Michael Shannon and others.
Among The Shape of Water DVD release date information, we managed to catch some very curious facts about the upcoming fantasy movie:
- This film represents the real events happening in the past and yet there are lots of magical elements according to the storyline.
- The director of this upcoming movie would have started the production of the second Pacific Rim movie if he hadn’t made the decision to direct this project instead. He says he has been working on this project for many years before the actual production started.
- This is the third film of Sally Hawkins where the storyline follows some magical creatures. She previously appeared in such projects as British movie Paddington, as well as Godzilla in 2014.
Despite the fact we are already aware of The Shape of Water official release date in 2017 we still have only a few details about the plot. In fact, the film follows the events happening during Cold War around 1963. A woman called Elisa works in secret laboratory that was hidden and secured by the government as they have their own plans connected to the very secret classified experiment. Even if she always works lonely and isolated from other scientists, Elisa finds the companion to find out more about the hidden and high-secured experiment putting her life in danger.