When does come out Little Murder movie 2017?
When it comes to the thriller films with a murder, the scenario of it should be written not just interesting and breathtakingly but also very careful in order to create the good and logical plot. Fortunately, the Serbian film director Predrag Antonijević managed to unite both these characteristics and created an interesting movie with professional actors. After all, when does Little Murder come out? The movie has already been released in 2011 on the 8th of January in the USA. Later on, the film appeared on DVD at the end of November in the same year.
However, the premiere in Germany was scheduled for the 2012 year in April with German title “Spur aus dem Jenseits” which translates as “The trace from the beyond”. Another American name of the movie is “Ghost of New Orleans” which is used more often. It is already the third American film production for the Serbian well-known director. However, movie Little Murder trailer with a well detailed plot was already released and can be watched anytime. The American premiere in 2017 is already scheduled for 17th of February right after Valentine’s Day.
On the set of the film – behind the scenes facts
The movie set of the film was incredibly organized by a lot of people of different occupations. Here what executive producer Tim Gendreau says:
- It’s been a pleasure to have around and get the help of local Detroit (Michigan) people and government.
- We duplicated the front facade of the house and already filmed some scenes outside and inside of it.
Little Murder 2017 movie release date has been already scheduled and will be a great theatrical premiere in America in February. For now, there are a few facts we know about this movie:
- On the set, there were used two brand new professional and advanced filming cameras which in 2011 were two of the fourth of such identical cameras in the world ever existed.
- The lights used on the set are the real streets ones and were imported from New Orleans. Also, all the things needed for filming and organizing the interior and exterior of the film were bought locally five weeks before shooting.
- Expression “Hot set” means the crew was filming previously and that everything has to stay in the place for a reason so when the people from the crew come back they know they don’t have to touch anything.
- The main construction on the filming set was built by local electricians, carpenters, and other people to make paint work, textures and other specific details of the set.
- Some windows are removable – that is made in order to get better shots from different sides or angles and can be removed anytime or get a new construction attached next to them.
- The crew that films and works on the set with the rest of the cast is huge so they all have to live in six different hotels.
The movie is a good example of a supernatural thriller. This is the story about a detective called Ben whose task is to investigate the murder of young woman Corey. The young lady, played by Lake Bell, was a violoncellist and after her death appears as a ghost in the house of the detective. After being seeing by the main character she explains him she just wants to take a part in the investigation and help him to identify and find the real killer. Because of the plot, the film got the rating R which is used in movies that contain some shots of violence and rude language expressions.
As the detective opens the truth about the murder of the woman, which happened in the darkness of the night, he finds out about many other murders happened in the same place with the same trace. This was caused by little turns of events that helped Ben to open his eyes and made the situation clearer. When is Little Murder coming to the theaters – people may ask not being able to wait more because the story line is so interesting. On the 17th of February in 2017 on the theatrical premiere, the auditory will have the opportunity to find out who is the real murderer of young violoncellist.
After some time of the investigation, the detective Ben finds out some facts and open up the truth – all the murders, including the violoncellist’s one, had the same killer all along. Is it Corey Little’s best friend doing it very professionally and hiding up from the police and the detective personally?